PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Link Trainee First Officer Level 1&2
Old 22nd Apr 2016, 07:39
lee_apromise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Di_Vosh

Thank you for your kind remarks and your advice is fully appreciated and I do mean it.

As an ex-engineer and ex-F/O trying to get back to flying after 2 years of recovery from surgeries, I do know when to bend over during interviews and type rating training. I am not an idiot.

I do admit I lost my cool and it is probably because I am under a lot of pressure lately.

Nevertheless, I fully recognise my childish behaviour and I do apologise to the rest of PPRuNe fellow members for disturbing the peace of this great forum.

Lee

Your grammar and spelling were poor. However, the response from AreaRuleAce was about a 2 out of 10, as far as criticism goes.

What are you going to say during your interview if the interviewer gives you a bit of a rough time (they've been known to do that). Are you going to flare up at him? Tell him to bugger off? Call him a disrespectful dumb arse?

How about if you get through. During your endorsement training your Sim trainer gets stuck into you about some poor performance? Going to flare up at him/her?

You wont last long.

Learn how to deal with criticism.

DIVOSH!