PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines - THY Recruitment (Merged)
Old 8th Apr 2016, 15:24
Range73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A lot of negative replies, do with the info what you like. I am not Turkish; however, I certainly do not recognize the extreme situation as described. Also I am not joining myself into primary forum bashing of opinions you don't like or agree with. Just informing another view on the matter, if you don't like the picture please don't come. I do not feel ashamed in liking Istanbul and the people. Expats come and go like any other expat place.

De Facto the Bosporus is the devision between Europe and Asia, and Ataturk is on the European side, therefore it is and has been European for decades...it was formerly called Constantinople for centuries, named after the Roman Emperor Constantine.... No it is not the EU. Also since THY tries to implement a better safety culture, there is not a lot wrong with that. Many companies have undergone such a transformation. The story is per above, pay is okay since the 5% overall tax gives a good salary without being in the cooking desert or the smog of Asia, and schedules are not outrages like Emirates. But if you say the opposite to all and everything, who am I to argue?

Last edited by Range73; 8th Apr 2016 at 15:41.