PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B-738 Crash in Russia Rostov-on-Don
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2016, 08:24
Vc10Tail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 320goat
Exactly. I think we have exhausted the data that we have. Time to lock the thread until new evidence comes to light, and then maybe one of our amateur investigators will be able to say..."I told you so in post #152!!!"
Upto this point we are ALL "armchair investigators" (aka rumour mongers) in this thread...including yourself.If the kitchen is too hot....what do you do?

Speculation and leaks fuel further speculation and it might stimulate more insights or add to more nonesense.It is the reader's responsibility to filter what they think is relevant and what is ignorable. Patronizing others about speculation or other egocentric implications amounts to the same arrogance if not ignorance that leads to topic tangency and ego mania.Let us be mindful.

Let everyone have their say and contributions but less us not be too critical of others opinions untill we know facts from reliable sources to be able to form more solid arguments and conclusions please.

AerocatS2A. Your points duly taken but as you noticed that was just my opinion and hypothesis "If I was"but you managed to misinterpret as a definitive statement.No I wasnt the obe flying and neither were you We are both lucky to be here to hold a postmortem discussion on their behalf God rest their souls in peace I might add.Your views just because YOU offer them doesnt make trash of others.It is a free thinking forum is it not?At least we agree that the leaked CVR might very well be nonesense!But thank you for your expanded view on the same.