PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - China Southern or Hainan ??
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2016, 20:07
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@LimaVictor: I'm not so sure that's true. Times may have changed so I stand to be corrected, but I went for an assessment with Hainan in 2008 and completed the ATPL exam, Medical and English proficiency. My sim was cancelled and I was sent home for a month to wait. In the meantime, I asked my broker if I could do an assessment with Air China, and did so a week later. I got the job with CA.
I know of a few folks that have interviewed in two places as well and are now working in the company of choice...., hence my comment..!

I keep hearing the same comment from folks about the interview not being possible once you go to the process somewhere else...., I know that applies once you are employed and have a license issued...., But for the interview? How would they even know?

If the airline industry in China has such an efficient intelligence gathering system that all the airlines know everyone that puts in an application with another carrier..., they should use it to track their luggage...., LOL