PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 11th Mar 2016, 07:41
Jack330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agree

Dubaigong, I agree with you 110% on everything.. I come from a major company where training and discipline was paramount and I know exactly what you're talking about.
I think about this when I send my family with other airlines ( the few that I trust) and I think that I could perfectly fit in, I'm very flexible and low profile.. You never stop learning even after 14000 hrs of flying.
All I was saying was that selecting people, calling them on the phone to arrange the screenings then cancelling everything in one day shows the seriousness of the management of Emirates... Everybody knows that in 2017/18 they will be even more short of Captains and pilots and they will open again.. All the First Officers will be upgraded but they will need copilots for the rest of time so, what happens when the pilots are no longer available ? They will fly the airplanes with only one captain ?
I'd really would like to know who's opening for DEC's then closing then opening.. Is ridicolous !!!!