PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 4th Mar 2016, 20:29
jajcekts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

[QUOTE=plikee;9295124]1) Mine was 5 months from day 1 to money in my account;
2) Can't disclosure those figures in a public forum as you understand;
3) Senior First Officer is a 'rank' only, three stripes
4) No, you'll know your final base AFTER line training - when I mean after, it can take 1 month, 2 months after you finish, whatever. It can take another month or two to move. You will know your line training base AFTER your TR and supernumery flights (observer seat). You can be rostered anywhere around the network however they are making a huge effort to base people close home as much as they can.
5) Whoever told you that is a hatter, a ****, or someone who probably though he/she could do anything in the company and get away, and then got sacked or the company just made them life hard. You'll find easy-going and more strict people but you'll never be treated like and idiot unless, of course, you do only silly things.
6) You'll get 4,5€ deducted per SBH for SIM training, accountant fees depends which one you pick, and then you just pay national insurance in the country you are based when you move to your base, until then you deduct national insurance in Ireland. You won't pay any tax in you salary for many months as you'll have expenses to offset. Just be careful to not deduct you expenses in the 1st year straight away, because you'll pay a lot of tax after.

Hope it helps.

I greatly appreciate Your data,

1. Is the first sallary in full or i red that first months is only small amount of money, is it truth?
2. Copy that, can You say that cadet, FO and SFO is SBH same? ( ANY CHANCES FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE?)
3. Got it i thought that they get bigger SBH and that i was interested what kind of hours they r looking for?
4. Great news.
5. Potentially.
6. Can You write little more about options of accountant and fees, bank account fees, company related fees and all this crap fees . Is anybody checking do you really pay insurance in your country or this is totally up to You? And finally what is that all story with taxman, do you pay taxes in your country ( i mean not You directly ) but overall shoul you or Ireland taxes are the only one? What do You suggest about tax deduction ( what is good number per year and what can you deduct? Can you buy a car or something like that?) Please write some more i think all r interested in this.

Greetings and thanks a lot