PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Travel Change
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 03:52
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terrain Terrain

I see where you’re coming from but I think you have missed the point. CX/KA deliberately offered this to you knowing full well you would push for it if they “dragged” it out. Just like the office staff at KA that overnight miraculously became CX employees they could have just changed the staff travel policy. It isn’t a COS item and isn’t negotiated. It’s company policy that can be changed whenever the company wants. Quite frankly I’m surprised the company didn’t change the policy earlier but they obviously had a plan and right now we are all falling into it. Unfortunately the DPA here were the first to fall for it and now we are all falling for it and it needs to stop. I’m disappointed how this has played out but I’m still friends with my mates in KA and won’t be changing how I release my jump seats and I certainly hope this doesn’t fracture the good working relationship between the DPA and AOA because right now we need each other more than ever to fight what is about to come down the pipe line at us.