PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Travel Change
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 03:47
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts

Has there really been a concern or sincerity from your side toward KA pilots as the tone of your posts suggests ? On any issue ? I've been flabbergasted with the lack of serious bonding between the two unions and I'd prefer this discussion offline. It's embroiled with some underhanded politics as well as a foolish arrogance.

Staff travel was offered out of the blue with a below par pay offer. Nominees, access to our own freight discounts and yours, baggage allowances and the like were primary issues along with us continuously sinking in priority with every new joiner to the Group- except those that joined the facade that is KA or KA Dragon or whatever it is now as aircrew.

Along with other EGM tabled issues the staff travel offer wasn't honored. Hence CC.

Demographically, if you look at CX's take-over date, the effect to expatriate pilot like yourself seemed modest minus the hooh-bloody-hah you'd expect from a legacy attitude. I now see FOC's the complication.

But the change last year in staff travel policy that was swayed toward other employees, such as office staff, and in combination with fanfares and our continuously sinking Group priority, staff travel is driving toward the unusable. So what and F&*^ you was the attitude and certainly not the friendly tone of your posts.