PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Travel Change
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2016, 02:24
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gnadenburg

Are all your expectations from "friends" so one sided ?
With all due respect we never asked or were offered KA staff travel at the same boarding priority as KA staff. I certainly wouldn't threaten CC over it behind the DPA's back.

KA pilots go out on a limb for "us" but we are OK that a new joining KA admin staff bumps you off a flight and " to the bottom of the list, it's a take over not a merger " rant.
No I'm not OK with it but it was done quietly by CX and the first we found out about it was months after the event. Also it wasn't pushed by any union. CX just made them CX employees.

Regarding us doing your Taiwanese flights? You can have back if you want. I didn't ask for them and the AOA certainly didn't ask for them or threaten to go into CC to get them.

As I said if it was simply a case of CX/KA changing the boarding priorities we wouldn't be having this argument with you. The very fact the DPA actively pushed for it and threaten CC over it knowing full well it would disadvantage others in the CX group is what makes some of us disappointed with our friends in KA and the DPA. Friends don't do that, ever.

Last edited by 404 Titan; 7th Feb 2016 at 02:54.