PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2016, 22:18
Tubeflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all Newbie here,

I have read with interest almost all posts in this thread in order to gain an understanding as to whether CTC white tail is a viable option for myself. I won't go into details as I very much aware it may be right for some but may not be for others.

A couple of things I did want to add -

Newbies asking for information - you could do a lot worse than read back in this thread all the information is on here for everyone to see. Thank you all that have taken the time to share your experiences. It was nice to have a slight idea what to expect when I went through the selection process, I won't bore you all with it again.

Secondly I take particular interest in @LlamaFarmer's post re: loan repayments in the current climate. This is my main concern at the moment, it would be great to hear how others are coping as I can certainly see it being a struggle to say the least, when you take into account current contracts being offered by airlines to frozen ATPL pilots.

I know wages etc are a taboo subject but it's great to have an open debate about earnings v loan repayments so people can make an educated decision, however hard this may seem when one is trying to follow their dream!

Anyhoo thanks for all the information guys

Tubeflyer.