PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Men kicked off flight for looking too Muslim
Old 20th Jan 2016, 23:21
parabellum
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What on EARTH has demonstrating "dishonesty" vis a vis a fake passport got to do with an assumption of it also being a physical hazard to the flight - having, as I previously pointed out, presented no hazard whatsoever to his inbound flight. that is so utterly irrational it astonishes me it even needs to be stated. Is there something special about passport fraud? Do you come the Big I Am and offload him because he defrauded a business partner? Just what level of self-appointed moral judgement do you imagine your four bars entitle you to exert?

I think some people here are severely exceeding not only their capacity for exercising logic and clear thought but also their professional authority.

I am not impressed that "commander's decision" is compatible with that level of unsupportable dictatorial behaviour.

Is he likely to be a a danger to the flight? Yes or No? That is all that is under consideration.

In the example given the answer is clearly No.
All so utterly wrong in all respects. You have no idea what his motives are, but you do know he travels on a false document, you don't know his real identity and that may be because he is on a world wide 'Not to Fly' list and the fact he did nothing to raise suspicion inbound doesn't mean he won't outbound, you simply don't know his motives, deportation may have been one of them, who were the pax on the outbound flight? Any VIPs? any politically sensitive people, in other words any 'targets' for a terrorist?

Some of the soft, 'let him go' and 'who are you to deny him passage' posts here are very disappointing and indicate that flight crew know an awful lot more about terrorism than these posters.

In the example given the answer is clearly No.
The only thing that is clear as that you don't have a clue Wageslave.

I think some people here are severely exceeding not only their capacity for exercising logic and clear thought but also their professional authority.

I am not impressed that "commander's decision" is compatible with that level of unsupportable dictatorial behaviour.
Once again Wageslave you are just demonstrating an abysmal ignorance combined with a huge chip on your shoulder about crew powers and responsibilities.