PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Last AF B747 PAX flight
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2016, 20:30
Noobyflewby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was lucky enough to travel on the jump seat on a number of 747 international flights in and out of LHR when working as a contractor to BA pre-9/11.

It was the best seat in the house bar none [and I say that having experienced most of the others including right down the back too!].

My favourite overnight trip was one coming home from Nairobi.

The older Captain was regaling us with jokes and clips from newspapers that he kept producing from his flight bag and we were, admittedly, being a bit rowdy when a young stewardess appeared on the flight deck.

"Captain", she said, "some of the passengers are complaining about the noise. They're saying they'd either like to hear the jokes in full or can you please shut up?"

"Sorry", replied the Captain, "we'll quieten down."

Then, pointing at me, he asked her "Go on, show him what you've got - after all the rest of us have seen it in the hotel pool".

With barely a moment's pause the extremely attractive young lady started undoing her blouse!

I freely admit that at that moment all sorts of very odd thoughts went whizzing through my mind and the sweat immediately starting running down my back at the thought of possibly being extraordinarily embarrassed by some unknown initiation I might be about to experience.

Luckily for me, two or three buttons sufficed and, pulling down the waistband of her skirt, the aforementioned young lady exposed what was, back then, a great rarity - a gold navel ring!

Trying to recover my composure I said the first thing that came into my mind: "Golly, I bet that made your eyes water".

With not a flicker she replied: "Not half as much as the other two", and proceeded to unbutton her blouse all the way up to reveal a very pretty, front loading, white bra containing a bounteous pair of boobs.

During the conversation we'd been joined by the second First Officer crewing on this trip. He was standing behind the stewardess and was now craning his neck to look over her shoulder [great view of the Grand Canyon I suspect!] whilst the Captain and the other First Officer were very obviously taken by surprise at this turn of events and had turned round as far as they could in their seats to take in the sights coming into view.

Indeed I formed the opinion that if the ground proximity warning or the fire alarms had gone off they just might have been ignored!

The stewardess started to undo the bra clip and the crash recorders would now be logging very, VERY heavy breathing after all, I think we had all heard about nipple piercing back then but probably never ever seen it . . .

However, turning the tables on us, she quickly let go of the fastener and her hands flew to each ear to waggle her two ear studs!

"Now, boys," she said as she did up her blouse, "BE QUIET!"

And we were!