PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 8th Dec 2015, 21:00
LP22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all! First post here and would really appreciate your opinion about my situation.
So it's like this, I have finished my ATPL plus MCC around mid-2011, then basically 2 years trying to find something and no luck so I decided to get in Ryanair as a Cabin Crew, been doing it for 3 years now and I also applied for the First Officer position in August of 2014 and again this year around August when they changed the application system. I have never been called from an interview, I did all the steps in the CAE application, even sent the CV like they asked and eventually I got a call from Ryanair Personnal in Dublin telling me I would have to wait for an interview but this was more than 1 year ago... I have met people that were Cabin Crew between 4 up to 7 years until Ryanair gave them the chance for an interview!!! But really, I also heard many times they don't accept former Cabin Crews to become pilots for them. I have heard it all and unfortunately no one has helped me until now, not even sending them emails works and this job is killing me
I have only 250h TT and very rarely do I fly outside the renewals every year and I didn't apply sooner because money was really tight but now since I work I can get a loan from my bank.
What do you people think my next move should be? Continue to wait hoping for the best? Try and choose another way? Because really, I don't know what I did wrong to not get any interview yet... I am freshly 26 btw (if it matters).
Sorry for the long post but tell me what you think, or even about situations similar to mine if you know of