PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 6 seater a/c crash Somerset
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2015, 20:41
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSooty

I will be quite honest if you relate something which happened yesterday and was none to clever you will get jumped on for doing it )) if you relate from years ago your relating experiences from the past which means you would never dream of doing it today so you are let off the hook

Seriously though it's hard to read comments from many who say they would never dream of flying on days like that and it's hard to say yes yes it's disgusting that a pilot would be so reckless when I know I have flown in stuff like that and worst ( in the past ) It does not have to be reckless and know many who also use their aircraft in anger. I have been flying over 30 years and am still here so surely relating experiences from the past cannot be a bad thing ?

Some of us are lucky and got away with things an experience a lesson and one which tells you that you woud never do that again!

Please don't presume a turn back is always the best way because it's sadly not always the best! spatial awareness of what is happening with fronts terrain, icing levels position plans B C and D are the best. Never do something without an out or its Russian roulette that is something I have learnt even flying in **** weather

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 24th Nov 2015 at 08:06.