PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Nov 2015, 05:34
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bravo45,

Going by what I have been reading and re-reading the last 250-417 pages, the Jan 2016 slot is booked for those who did the exam in Jan or Feb 2015 when they wrote in September (Foswillruletheworld).

We know for sure that the pool does contain all the second and first officers and captains so it's a mixture of all three. Now we also know that type rated candidates may go on the 777 like the 737, 757, 767 candidates and non type rated or second officers on the A320 (highly preferable by the SOs and the 787 - which I must say absolutely loved the cockpit when we checked out the sim for a few minutes. I would personally love anything.

To the candidate above (viewpoint) - I am a receipient of the new psychometric exam - logical and verbal reasoning so those who will get the email before appearing for the exam will have their answers of how to study before the actual link is sent for the online timed exam. (Fyi - I had no clue how to do it, but if you Google it you will surely find something). Practice it for a couple of days for a few hours and you will walk away scoring well. If you still cannot find it, inbox me and will guide you.