PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BREAKING NEWS: airliner missing within Egyptian FIR
Old 5th Nov 2015, 05:30
mitrosft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PrivtPilotRadarTech

Mirosft's Shrapnel Photo
Rubber Stilts said: "post # 511 made by Mitrosft included an image of what looked like schrapnel holes in a grey plastic slab from the interior of the rear galley; if I remember correctly."

Yes, it looked like it had been hit by a spray of shrapnel, and the authorities (who are privy to much more information than we are) seem to be leaning to the bomb scenario. Surely by now they have analyzed any chemical signature left behind, and bits of the shrapnel embedded in that plastic piece. Thanks Mitrosft. I just checked, and verified that it is post #511, if you missed it. Thanks Rubber Stilts.
Thanks to nehoria who posted in #497 big pictures of tail sections. And to Kulverstukas who helped posting the photos in right manner.

I have only highlighted what seemed suspicious to me, and asked flying colleagues (I am just an a/c engineer and single-prop pilot) to verify that such damages could not appear during normal ops.

I repeat it. The suspious dots looking like shrapnel damage from inside.

http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/487bf-clip-351kb.jpg