Old 8th Sep 2015, 06:32
  #642 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,942
In the first instance talk to Dr. Arthur Pape, in Geelong. He is the best person to talk to. You will find him in the phone book.
Please, in your own interests, talk to him before you talk to anybody else.
Tootle pip!!
LeadSled is offline