View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2015, 14:17
  #240 (permalink)  
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Correr es mi destino por no llevar papel
Posts: 1,383

No procedures.

Foreign DECs have to be EASA-licensed, they fly on SHGM validations which are issued mightily promptly. Lot of SXS TREs have Dutch licences and are able to perform LPC for pilots from any EASA country.
Clandestino is offline