PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2015, 05:59
LTNman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The complaints are already starting about the redevelopment of the CTA and the temporary arrangements. I have no doubt that of all the projects involved in the airport redevelopment the changes to the CTA will have the greatest negative impact on passengers until complete. Once the next 12 months are out of the way things should get much better even though the terminal will be a mess.

What half wit decided it would be better to effectively half the capacity of the Drop Off Zone by converting the old drop off to a controlled entry for buses. The queues of traffic was down the hill to Vauxhall Motors and on the main route from the M1 back to the Luton Parkway traffic lights. Meanwhile the Drop Off zone gets further from the terminal. In 8 years it has moved three times. What a way to treat your customers. Unbelievable
I think the controlled entry of buses the man is talking about is the off airport car park companies and coach charters which still use the same lane as before but I will have a look tomorrow.

Last edited by LTNman; 31st Aug 2015 at 10:29.