PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 29th Aug 2015, 22:19
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BP , not sure if you are referring to previous posts , however in my most recent , I was just pointing out quotes from CAT1 as he made a personal stab . The last post was direct quotes of his (CAT1)...He seems critical of facts I posted , yet he seems to have had the same viewpoint . Interesting comments in his posts regarding Islam . Must be nice to fly in an Islamic country when you have such strong views against the people . I just found it curious that he could make these comments , among others ..
At least yourself and Flyd are consistently cheering on the team .

I agree ..no perfect airline out there , never said or implied this . However , as it still is a relatively free forum , I assume that just as you have the right to champion the positives , one has the right to provide an alternate view . I have said that many like it in QR , have made a career out of . So , money is good ..airplanes are good , cockpit atmosphere largely good ..but perhaps some may want to ask more questions ???