PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Aug 2015, 17:43
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not relevant ! It happened in Qatar and newbies should know what sh@t goes on there . Put your head in the sand ..The salient point was that there still has been no justice !! And major improvements , you forget the most recent mall fire ..??Fire ravages Doha's Mall of Asia shopping centre - ArabianBusiness.com .You are a joke ...maybe a recruiter or the management that BP refers to who is monitoring the site ...or just a kiss a$$ informant .

What about the f/o and his family in the desert ,,,no relevance??? Keep drinking the qoolaid .

And in relation to laws , I am not referring to accident jurisdiction . I am referring to medieval ME shariah BS .

Again , do the flight ops management get fired with alarming regularity . OF, AQ, AAF, JE...to name a few ..??

So you admit it is not a western system , so give the newbies the full story .

As for 13-14 year pilots on the 320 ...yeah , right ...Pilot's with three digit seniority on the 320 ..unless demoted ( entirely possible ) , or as instructors...even then ...HF is the only one that comes to mind .