PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2015, 12:27
sprocket check

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frank, I think that is most succinctly put.

The only thing is… deep inside we all know it is possible to make the system change. The only problem is there is not enough heat... yet. There is not enough dissent and too much apathy. There is not enough anger and not enough pain.

There is too much perceived personal risk, a lack of cohesion amongst the aviation community as well as a feeling of helplessness.

Behind the iron curtain of the 80's - it ended up with the young making the brave change - the oldies (35+) all knew what need to happen, but dared not do anything. Fear, the most insidious of diseases, debilitating to hell, is what is holding the entire aviation community prisoner to a small circle of power hungry dictators.

From afar, it seems to me Mr S is nothing but a puppet… in the same style as the so-called Presidents of the communist era. Change will not happen until each and every licence, certificate, authority holder declares a common line.

This may never happen unless there is a force that galvanises the feeling into a cohesive action.

my 2c

No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.
WITHOUT RECOURSE – NON-ASSUMPSIT
Volenti non fit injuria

Calls may be recorded