PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sunstate pilot's Reps undercut Eastern pilots AGAIN
Old 29th Jul 2015, 23:54
biglanchow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Denzeldude and Shed Dog

Thank you sincerely for your posts as during this process a lot of Drivers may have had second thoughts about voting to not include low experience new FO's in the overall improved rate that current Drivers would get in the new EBA until 4 yrs of service.

I, like many did have thoughts about the morality of "selling out the unborns", as some put it. But you 2 have cleared my conscience for me, thank you.

I believe our wages have been kept back for many years because of people that only considered it a stepping stone. VARA turned up from nowhere and paid better from day one.

It may be a noble cause for current drivers to be concerned about what the unborns will be paid but people who intend to use this place for a stepping stone could not give a stuff what current drivers will be getting paid in a decade. Gees, you guys have not even left yet and you don't give a stuff.

If you are a 1,000hr wonder who turns up next year, gets a free endorsement and intends to leave asap, I could not give a toss what rogering you get. Exactly the same as you would have no concern if I am getting paid McDonalds wages in 20yrs. In fact, let's split the difference between the loyal Drivers and Management - hey, that's what we have done!

Let's look after the loyal employees.

Enjoy the smog in Hong Kong!