PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar 2015/2016
Thread: Qatar 2015/2016
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2015, 23:08
lfbb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure I don't need to say that to professional pilots, but since I almost fell for that, here we go.... If you are considering QR please take your time to talk to people who are currently flying for Qatar Airways, do not make such important decision based on what you read on Internet, go after real people and real pilots! They will tell you all the good, the bad and the ugly of the business here. Before accepting the position I've read tons of posts on internet and almost gave up coming, fortunately I've got enough friends already flying here that convinced me to be a sucker and give it a try, so no surprises for me. I'm a happy sucker with the things that I knew would be good and not so much with other things that I knew would suck. So don't believe on what you read from me or anyone else, do your own informed decision based on talkes with people flying for QR, unfortunately real professional pilots usually don't have much time to be posting on websites, so better to give them a call on Skype.

Last edited by lfbb; 19th Jul 2015 at 23:30.