PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's happening in CHC?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2015, 07:41
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Pitts. It is you who is not living in the real world. In the real world the boys and girls at CHC get up each day and provide a considerable service to their clients earning good revenue in the process. In the real world, real people do real work every day, without fail, come rain or shine.

In the shameful, diseased, broken and frankly dishonest world of stocks and shares good Companies are destroyed by greed, gossip and that ridiculous thing called "confidence" brought about mainly by dorks like you spouting ****e!

I have many colleagues, some freinds and a few enemies in CHC, all whom collectively deserve more credit and support than the rubbish posted on this thread.

Share trading, stocks, banks andthe collective financial industry have proved beyond doubt that they are no freinds of true business. People have lost jobs, houses, livelihoods and even their lives due to the garbage and misrepresentation spread by people like you Pitts.

I work every day in this industry. Everywhere I go I see CHC people and aircraft working hard, looking good and making bacon.

Give it a rest with your doomsaying rhetoric.