PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FLYBYSTORE
Thread: FLYBYSTORE
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2015, 06:47
Cravenmorehead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I think I may have been ripped off by this firm. I have lodged a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission USA. I am afraid I have been a little naïve with all this. I allowed too long for the goods to arrive, greater than 90 days (Visa). I had been trying to contact them-FLYBYSTORE-for quite some time during this 90 day period but being over the other side of the world in Australia makes it difficult. I have bought many items from overseas suppliers over the internet on many occasions and had no problems the goods may take a little longer than expected, but they eventually arrive.
If you go to FLYBYSTORE website it looks quite bona fide lots of aviation equipment for sale. But it appears to be a hoax or they have gone out of business and keep taking orders and never sending the goods. They have a facebook page and no real activity for a couple of years. The address given on the internet site when put into Google earth shows an office in a quite remote housing estate.
Oh well I will continue to chase my money but I think they have done gone out of business but still take orders and not send goods. I would like to see the site removed so they can't keep doing this.
Cheers,
Craven