PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2015, 02:58
Turbine D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KenV,
One thing I forgot to comment on:
And LtGen Bogdan can complain all he wants about Lockheed's approach to concurrent engineering, but what actual experience is that based on? None you say?
Actually, I never commented on Lt. General Bogdan's experience relative to Concurrent Engineering. However, I would suspect that he has a very good feel for a good Concurrent Engineering program and experience and a bad Concurrent Engineering program and experience. From his resumé:

ASSIGNMENTS
17. June 2005 - May 2006, Deputy Director, Directorate of Global Power, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
18. May 2006 - May 2008, Senior Military Assistant to the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Washington, D.C.
19. May 2008 - May 2009, Senior Military Assistant to the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Washington, D.C.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS
May 2006 - May 2009, Senior Military Assistant to Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Technology, and Senior Military Assistant to the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Washington, D.C.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
Program Management, Level III, Acquisition Professional Development Program
Think his experience is good or bad on the F-35 program?