PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 5th Jul 2015, 11:06
porkflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dear De Facto ..you are so wrong. I was interested only in the part at minute 2,50 or so..when the guy addresses the court talking about the perception of justice i copied the URL at the minute but it came the full video. The movie Midnight Express is classic of the 70s based on a true story. The protagonist later came many times to Turkey and apologized as the Turkish Government did for his treatment. By playing the religious or ethnic card you are the one telling a lot. My nick name is taken by video game and has nothing to do with religion... you are seeing it. Nobody is denigrating Turkey or the Turkish people this is exclusively about Turkish Airlines, the Best European Airline and the treatment of expatriate pilot ( and forget about 777/330 having a just decent deal). Lets talk about short haul CPT and FOs, the vast majority. You have been constantly lying and deceiving both and this in Europe would be INCONCEIVABLE. So either you stop calling your self European and continue with your third world crooked style.. or change and learn fairness and honesty as simple as that. You are denigrating you own country not us. I read people are again on the go. A friend told me tens are leaving to Doha. Think about it...people working for the Best European Airline leaving for the desert ? Something must be very wrong..ever asked your self the question ..