PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2015, 11:34
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrived at Malaga airport 2 hours before my flight to Prestwick only to be faced with a luggage check in queue of around 400 people. It will take me about 2 hours to get to the front of the queue. Online check in is a complete utter waste of time if you have luggage which the vast majority of people have. Come on Ryanair GET YOUR FINGER OUT!!
Pack lighter

Travelled to Spain with SWMBO and Littlies a number of years ago with hand luggage for a 2 week trip we did it with lots to spare. Friends went on same flight over and back.

They were same number as us, had bags of luggage, their comment was we bring everything and don't want to do washing.
We didn't either so €12 for laundrette to wash and press everything was a great deal.

Mate hurt his back lifting case out of car on way back, told me that on way back he counted up and total luggage they had came to 84kgs, we had 35kgs.

Benefit of being light was we had collected rental car and got to apartment while they still waiting for bags, on way back we were home as they leaving Stansted car park.

Now they travel light.