PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AeroTropics Ceases Operations
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2015, 01:40
Nose wheel first

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilot58, I have written several responses to your last post and deleted all of them before posting because it is quite clear that you only have partial information and you're not interested in checking its veracity or finding out the whole story. To continue replying to you is only going to prolong what is becoming a rather painful experience.

I suggest you phone Dean (i'm sure he would love to hear from you and would likely provide you with a phone number if you don't already have it ) and discuss your concerns. He is a very approachable guy and i'm certain he would clear up a number of your misconceptions. I can also assure you he is not RL's puppet. For you to suggest that means that you haven't
anyone that has followed these guys throughout all of their movements know de&n is just RL puppet
really been following East Air or Dean at all.

Failing a conversation with Dean might I suggest you call CASA. (probably no need as they read proon anyway) You are alleging some pretty serious maintenance and safety concerns. When you call you may just find that they have it all in hand. That might not suite you though as you'd have nothing left to get upset about.