PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AeroTropics Ceases Operations
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2015, 21:21
Nose wheel first

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know I shouldn't feed the troll but I feel compelled to in this case.

Pilot58, your somewhat bitter and twisted rants against Flightech and now the CP of East Air are likely to get you in hot water. Please do yourself and everyone else a favour and go back to playing "Airline Tycoon" on your ipad. If you have safety or compliance related issues with East Air i'm sure Dean would be happy to hear from you so he can assess your issues and take corrective action if necessary. I have known Dean for a number of years now and dodgy is not a tag that fits him at all. And (I know, you shouldn't start a sentence with a conjunction but i'm going to anyway) no, I don't nor have I ever worked for him.

Seriously, either put your money where your mouth is and call Dean to express your concerns or ignore all things East Air/Flightech. You're going to give yourself a stress related ulcer!

EDIT: Pilot58, if you are indeed in NZ and therefore far removed from the Cairns aviation scene, i'd suggest getting yourself a better source of information. Your current one is letting you down badly!

Last edited by Nose wheel first; 24th Jun 2015 at 21:27. Reason: Additional troll food added.