PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline pilots 'buckling under unacceptable pressures'?
Old 16th Jun 2015, 21:30
BARKINGMAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilots' morale before/after the alps mass murder.

Re my posting # 158, under the above heading, sent to my MP on the 25th May as promised:

Dear Mr Gyimah,
I do not expect you to do the research yourself, but I am sure your researchers will be able to quickly scan the postings to the attached website and to provide you with a summary of what they discover.

I hope for some reply with constructive comment on the content of this discussion and perhaps you might table a question in the House, to the Secretary of State for Transport, as to the risk to Air Transport, as regulated by the UK, by the observations made by those at the coalface of the profession?

Reply sent Wed 10th June
Dear (Barking Mad) Thank you for your email below. Whilst it is a convention that Ministers do not ask questions in the House of Commons, Mr Gyimah has had sight of your comments and passed on your concerns to his colleagues in the Department for Transport. We will of course share any response we receive. Kind regards,

A Researcher.

I'm going purple holding my breath................