PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2015, 19:10
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slightly off-topic: Seljuk22 has posted Emirates forthcoming network changes over on the 'Emirates' thread. No mention of the rumoured switch to a third daily A388 on MAN-DXB effective 01 Dec. But other changes are outlined elsewhere on the network effective from that date. I fear the third daily A388 rumour may have been a bit premature.

Shed,

There is a bit of shuffling to do before MAN gets announced. Our B77W is to be used on another European route, so, that gets the fanfare first, then the other.

EK19/20 upgrade was announced a mere 3 weeks before it happened. Last time I looked at my calander we were still in May, so, fear not!

BHX delegation in India as we speak

While I am not advocating the cessation of BHX, I do find it odd that a few weeks ago Paul Kehoe sent quite a few 'tweets' that seemed to indicate the MAN news had taken him by surprise and almost seemed peed off that MAN was suddenly on the table, and then all of a sudden this week he and Will Pearson is in Delhi to talk to Air India, and talk up the route in India.....

That screams a guy whos had has feathers ruffled and wanted assurances after putting up so much time and money getting Air India back.....