PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Warren Truss Vows to Unsaddle Regional Aviation Costs
Old 12th May 2015, 11:59
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Costs to Business

Check this out. This is the Australian Governments own Regulation Impact Statement on Part 61/141/142. This is the full text on the effect to Business. I haven't shortened it or abbreviated it. You are seeing it in its entirety.Whoever is responsible for this in the Australian Government, could you please get the Work Experience kid on to a different task next year. This has already cost me, more than I can afford!

Businesses

The existing flight crew training businesses will be required to meet new standards, however, again whilst these represent a deviation from existing standards the changes are relatively minor, which is supported by the feedback that CASA obtained from the consultation process.

That it, that's all it says. By the way, whoever the Flying School is that used their Work Experience kid to provide the consultation to the Governments Work Experience kid, could you also task him differently next time. Don't go too hard on the Flying School Kid though. This was published a number of years ago when he had nothing at hand to actually look at.