PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th May 2015, 10:47
innersole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
308GT4, I quote one of your previous posts :

"I recently joined a website for ex (read "old") SAA crew members up to 1999, known as "Orange Tail". This was just in passing, seeing as I once was a KoffieMoffie there........lol
However, tonight whilst perusing some of the pages on the site, I was suddenly struck by a very strong emotional reaction to a photo of some of the girls in uniform from 1972, in this case the Air Hostesses. I got a very strong feeling of what we (humans/people/society) used to have and has now been very successfully removed all in the name of "profit"!
The atmosphere (figurative) that used to be present at SAA and no doubt many other "airlines" has all but been totally removed so that other humans/people/members of a part of society can now grow rich!
How is it possible that we as members of previously one of the most beautiful work environments, have allowed the "Bean counters" to so totally usurp the whole area for themselves??"

You have NO idea how accurate you were....!