PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2015, 19:03
Jet2_738

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally

Sean has left for BA!! (I mean, BA have got hat sick of him constantly applying) No more moans and groans??.... oh no - there's a whole pile of his dirty washing left to aire.... At least that's one less 'unhappy where he is' pilot gone. Sean, you've left in good time - maybe it wasn't to be long before someone high up would see behind that virtual plastic facade, and discover who you really are.

I'd just like to say that nonfrequentflyer_NCL's past two posts have been spot on! Jet2 are an airline that like to please its passengers. From a passengers perspective, 1hr 45mins delay is nothing compared to a 6 hour one. As a passenger, I'd like to know that an airline does all it can to get me home. It could, and certainly can happen to anyone, irrespective of whether their fleet is months or years old. It just means Jet2 are better equipped to handle a problem like that - and that they've got a strategy in place to prevent delays.

Jet2 like to please their passengers - just look what happened when BLK closed - LS re-scheduled everything, going to the length, so much as to pay for customers' parking at MAN, and bus people there and back for months. Look at the ash cloud crisis - LS sent buses all the way from Leeds to the bottom of Spain to get people home. What other airline did that???