PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2015, 06:51
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aroumika

But still u r not telling me that why 2013 rated candidates were inducted first than 2011 ab initio guys...first tell me....Since u r talking abt the order...since we r discussing things abt order and fairness pls tell me why this happened?
Pls give me an answer...

@Nihaal 71 : U r absolutely correct in whatever u r saying..This is all speculation..I just went and inquired from the HR and posted..
But this is human nature and we all will keep inquiring abt things be it rumour, a word from the capt,HR, management etc..

@sky the beginning
U think that i am adamant..dnt u think the other person(aroumika) is also adamant..if i am seeing one side then u are also seeing one side only....
I never talk like that neither do i own jet airways..whatever info i get i post them..
Where was ur reaction when jet took rated candidates in 2012,2013..why jet didnt made u people(2011) do the rating and placed u all online...Pls give me an answer..if that wuld have happened there wuld have been no recruitment for rated guys(2012,2013)..The same question i will put to u why 2013 rated guys were inducted first than 2011 guys.Talking abt fairness...Pls give me an answer...
U r expecting fairness from jet airways..he he he...wait for 3-4 months and we will see abt ur so called fairness...whatever i am saying if that happens then keep ur mouth shut and if it dosent happens i will keep my mouth shut..have the courage to accept it..