PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2015, 07:04
endofeng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sean Dillon
Not going to even comment on the thoughts of spotters/passengers on a pilots website quite frankly!
Which is exactly the reason to why you should be exercising decorum/professionalism and acting your age and not your shoe size (UK shoe size!)....

Incidently your comments are also damaging for potential joiners. Do you really believe that all the pilots (over 400 now) are unhappy??

I find your comments unfounded and bias. Get yourself talking to other pilots at J2, you may find that most are actually quite happy operating from a base close to their families working hard in the Summer and not so in the Winter - for not a too shabby wage too......Oh, and try to speak to the happy pilots you see in the crew room as well (not just your stepping stone negative mates!!), you know the type, the ones that actually enjoy their jobs and come to work happy!!

So I hear you say 'wake up'.......well, I removed my rose tinted glasses many years ago in a previous airline, and as such, believe you me, J2 isn't that bad!

Every company has its problems, including the company you will eventually leave for, but for the majority we are happy.....

I'm not entering into sh*t fight with you SD, as it is clear you are desperately unhappy at J2....I don't want to add to your unhappiness. But....please accept that J2 is and will be a good choice of company to work for for many pilots. It won't work for some, much the same as long haul from a London airport wouldn't work for me, but rest assured it is the preferred for the vast majority!

Please take your negativity elsewhere - preferably your next company - good riddance Sean Dillon!