PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 23 DFCs
Thread: 23 DFCs
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2015, 10:48
SimonK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok I'll bite too Crab. Your previous comments on here about SH lead me to the belief that you have a fundamental lack of knowledge about SH, a lack of knowledge about JHC, lack of knowledge of operations and a disdain for anything rotary not yellow.

I'm led to believe from colleagues and friends who knew you on SAR that you are not quite the weapons grade tool and Internet troll that you normally come across as on PPRune, in fact most said that you were 'usually' ok.

You could extrapolate your crass comment across to what the rest of the RAF might have thought every time we read in Pravda about yet another AFC awarded for a long range SAR op in bad weather......if you were childish and pathetic. However most of us acknowledge the respect due for trying operations in challenging circumstances, bit like the SH force (and others of course) in Afghanistan and elsewhere. Let them have their moment to pause and reflect on a successful but trying period and go back to where you belong and are truly in your comfort zone: bitching and moaning about civilian SAR on PPRune