PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe (Experienced Pilot Recruitment)
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2015, 15:08
cgwhitemonk11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My comment was more light hearted than it has been interpreted so calm down ladies....

I have friends at Easy and you make the decisions that you feel comfortable with but the argument 'if i didn't do it someone else would have' is the reason we ended up in this silly situation in the first place. The reality is if everyone said no then it would simply stop, how many airlines in China are asking you to come and pay for a type rating? Supply and demand and all that jazz...

Anyway back on topic as I have already replied to a few PMs if you are joining as an experienced guy the current requirements for command are roughly:

2500 TT
1000 multi - 500 with Flyby
ATPL
And at least 2 decent sims I believe.

If you joined now with circa 2000 hours and were willing to move to any base required I believe within 2 years you could be on 65K and then you can start saving to go live the dream with Easy! (I jest... for the oh so touchy Easy crews )

*disclaimer* --- final paragraph in no way reflects the views of Flybe or the majority of this board, just the opinion of a lowly minion watching the spate of resignations tallied up agains the amount of people who will never move base