PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 23rd Mar 2015, 10:54
Marsellus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Machkrit

The truth is ******* off long term employees is it. I have earned my seniority and experience in this industry. I am in my right to address my concerns of bullying possible new joiners.

If a newbie asks for certain info- either provide the info or shut up. There is enough warnings on this forum. Pilots should not select go- or no go based on comments of people hiding behind aliases. Although this gives some certain info on what's going on behind the scenes. Everyone is a fool to believe HR selling stories. This comes with a level of intelligence which is expected from a professional pilot.

Where do you think I have my info from. I don't need to ring them up again. Because I am not shortsighted- I gather more info and are not interested in the negative propaganda! But the choosen few here- have sufficient time- which is in the contrary of what they let newbies believe- spent so much docking time in commenting on this board... That in the end of the day the intention of this board is gone...

But don't you worry my fellow aviators. I have far better things to do than hanging around in a very negative board.. Maybe you guys should do the same and respect my posts and move on. Use your so called precious time and enjoy the day, visit friends and spent time with your family( if you have any) pprune will not assist in your quest.

If so- EK would already done the appropiate and necessary to shut people up.

Good luck WITH your quest and future!