PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2015, 15:22
luftikuss789

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WizzAir for all of you who need an idea of the screening

Hey Job seeker and lost souls,
I thought you paid a lot to all that companies who promise you everything to get your best ... Your money ! I am so sick of it, here you get my experience for free I did the test 1 month ago and it shouldn't be changed until now.
For all of you who need a job I wish you max. success and don't forget you were happy to find this explanation so think about how happy other will be about yours and not only for WizzAir !!! We all need a bit of help and support !

I need detailed information about assessments in the middle east East, Easy and asia thanks in advance

Good luck to everyone!

- 90 questions incl.

What do you know about WizzAir. How many bases in Poland, Romania, the
farthest destination in the south, north, west or eastern direction

Math proportional-antiproportional exercises
percentage calculation 25% are 130 what was the orginal price?
variables a(b-2)=c
fractions
add up all prime figures between 2 and 11 together
scale calculation 1:100000- 6cm=?
ISA figures 12,25 kg/dm3 = ? 1,225 kg/m3 or like that

Eng. synonyms 5 or 6 like: enhanced , mandatory, suspend...
English for pilots

ATPL stuff most of aerodynamic cg act on... How, you do a right turn the ball is in the left corner of the turn coordi. what do you have to do?, anhedral/dihedral, duck under, dutch role, piston how does it work? injection, compression combustion exhaust, What is an EPR? and some jet engine related questions most effective high/low/ rotion high or low?
ACE Pilot interview.

Airbus Questions: Limitations and some System related questions
electric (dc essential supplied by ... in normal and abnormal cond., hydraulic, aircondition, bleed (precooled air for anti ice),
Oxygen for the Pax 10-11-13-16 min (I know thats 15min. for sure but no right answer)
complete sentences with technical information like the green and the yellow hydraulic system are connected with each other via... the PTU

Groupe Exercise:
5 Aircrafts with 5 different destinations and with 5 different colors with different positions on parking stands and different Cargo on board.

They ask you about Aircraft, Destination, or cargo where you have no information about it.

1. Use the Flipboard
2. invent a table Aircrafts horizontal and all other items vertical
3. try to find out which Aircraft is is at which position to the others
(Only few positions will be known) like the black tail AC is right of the green
tailed AC and another information is the yellow one is on the first position
and so on...)
4. then sort out the cargo time and anything else
5. at the end all of you have to think logical! You have 20min easy or isn't ? ;P

and in addition 10 more questions
About your motivation, which base, discribe your self with 4 words, what is the biggest challenge if you get a job at Wizzair.