PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter crash near M1
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2015, 11:23
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
RP;
Silso

You come across as an arrogant know it all who has never had an incident in all your state funded flying.

Often found in non commissioned ex army wallahs.

Do I also detect a tinge of jealousy aimed at those successful enough to self fly their own machine instead of driving for a pay cheque every month.

I am not Doctor Who but it appears it appears I have now been challenged as being three other posters of whom I have no knowledge.

Perhaps you an other critics of this successful auto can give some advice as to how you could have improved on the outcome?

I have given my description of the possible scenario where the skids dug in.

I am not going to stoop so low as to start citing police accidents.

Have you in fact got any hours on a R22?

To the others who are having a go at civvy pilots and the R22 its interesting to see a common thread of being paid commercial often ex mil and with plenty of crew-room time to spend here waiting for the next shout.
You sound oh so similar to someone else that used to post here

If I may repeat my last post to you;

"Hmmm, I defend ex-mil pilots against chip on shoulder-ers such as yourself, I comment that the pilot might have 'a past' to be wary of when making comment (and mention the boathouse door colour, that's the clue!), inform someone of a safety alert, comment on how I need a shoehorn to get into a Robbo, remind people of 'the boathouse related hat' and my last post makes the point that most of the comments made here are about handling and not specifically the type ... not once have I criticised the pilot ... // ... yet you feel warranted to give me your tirade of a post ....

Since then; I have replied to your post when you tell us that in support of your anti flying helmet agenda, you say we should look at VP's thread ... I point out that VF's latest photo shows him wearing a helmet I then post some links in order to help SGC locate some incident reports and finally I make it clear that I have no axe to grind against Robinson products.

It's clear that I have not critisised the pilot and it's clear that I have no axe to grind about Robinsons, so please ... Why do you insist in this tirade of abuse aimed at me?

You seem to be very anti ex-mil pilots, especially non-commisioned types. Might that be because you are an aviator yourself and find it hard to come to terms that your offspring, despite passing through Cranwell and Dartmouth, failed to follow you into the aviation world, while all us oiks have had the privilege of being able to do so? Just a thought.