PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - When will they ever learn
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2015, 11:57
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Perhaps not Avgas,

I'm sure you were never EVER the young fresh faced young pilot, EVER EVER. Always approached every situation with the level head of a pilot MANY MANY years your senior in experience.

I'm sure you were ALWAYS AT ALL TIMES 100 PUSSCENT. ABOVE BOARD. Never even sniffed something that might have been slightly awry. If you even thought about something mildly naughty, you went home, said 15 hail Mary's and BIRCHED yourself until you bled.

So what did you hope to achieve by coming on here an big noting yourself about 'filming' said 'young CPL?' I mean apart from having a good ole tut tut about the younguns of today? What was the price of fuel when you were a boy? How much were a bag of sweets at the milk bar?

We were all 10ft high and bullet proof when we were young, relative to our current psyche.

By the way, you aren't authorised to comment on my 'particular' stupidity without paying a royalty. My stupidity involves arriving at the servo with 4 bars, wings and ASIC to impress the ladies. It has never worked but I hold out hope that it will one day. I'm sure one day, there will be that one girl, shazza, who will take me up on my offer and I will ride home with her and her 6 kids in her rusty 1994 tarago to domestic bliss. Until that day, my search continues for my elusive shazza.

One last thing, if the 'thunderstorm' was gone with blue sky in 10 mins (your words) wasn't much of a thunderstorm. Funny how said tiny CB could swing a TIED DOWN 206 30 DEGREES SIDEWAYS, but be gone in 10 mins...Perhaps someone needs to remove their foot from the exagerator? Or learn to tie an aircraft down better. Or was this the CB 50 miles away?

Pics or it didn't happen.

j3