PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2015, 20:20
PropDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J74 i will just say goodnight to you also, no need for anyone to become more upset. This is for people looking info in wizzair and not for pissing contests. thanks for being more superior again i will find some one else to talk to yes.

You just argued with everything i said (doing all the bad a$$ copy paste answer to my posts ) and didn't actually provide any answers or solutions to the questions i have asked about what a new pilot should do. Obviously ''packing and going to Africa for a free 737 and perfect salary'' is not an answer and i am not sure if everybody believe that you are actually in Africa at the moment. Anyway i really wish you are. Any other 3000 hours wisdom you wish to contribute?

"but you don't have anything and here doing mess, that's all!" I here not doing mess , just me ask questions for wizzair. You here doing jump me (Yes i am making a lil fun of your English my western friend , knowing of course mine is worst and i have a ''low style" as you say)

Nope actually i have nothing better to do, tried to sleep but i think i will play some pro first :cool Bbye

Last edited by PropDude; 15th Feb 2015 at 20:32.