PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2015, 16:10
PropDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I fly in the Balcans -Eastern EU , spent 5 years working/paying(waiter-bartender and car salesman) for my CPL , one year as a cabin crew paying for my FI and after more or less 300 hours of FI (actually getting paid 9e/hour i didn't dream it ...i did it... Thank god i am lucky enough to fly a TP now in a regional airline. I am almost 34 years old though and my salary is the same with wizz

Working in the private sector for 8 years non stop while training. No big deal, lots of people do it just trying to give you some ''feedback'' as you call it...

I will not comment your last line " to be called so and to be known as Pilot with respect!". I don't think that you wrote it to offend anyone.

Thats why i am amazed to hear that kids just graduating refuse to go to wizz or any other company because the meals are not hot , or because you fly a lot or the money is not 3000 euros! Or what ever you think is right for a newly graduate. And as i was just reading some people even advice against Cathey

Can you tell me where you live/fly? Can you give me your alternate option? an actual airline that an average and i say that again , an average Low TT pilot can start his/hers career? Not with a BA Kingston-Oxford PHD aeronautical engineering???
Even after 10000000 hours of FI ?

"you should take minimum 2 times the Wizz salary in other companies" Examples please? For low TT only .

I know how 1600euros sounds to guys from North-West EU , but i also know from fact and personal experience that North-West Eu airlines don't hire guys like me! As a friend with 5000 hours TP and 2000 military jet coming back from a Norwegian airlines interview told me: "They will not hire anyone souther of the Alps" And you know what , i don't have nothing against that. They would probably like people with the same mentality-attitude and training and there is a huge difference between west and east

Anyway if i continue like this i will probably apply to wizz as a PR executive!

Last edited by PropDude; 15th Feb 2015 at 16:23.