PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2015, 15:19
J74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PropDude

Just to have a feedback and try to understand what you write,I would like to know where are you from..Anyway
Do you know that people go to camp (actually living in tents ) in Africa and beg for Caravan hours? Do you know people flying warriors as FIs training in terrible conditions for 9 euros an hour with no basic salary? Where do you live? Where do you fly? Can you tell me please what you consider a good salary?
I'd like to point out something called, forgotten nowadays from a lot of young Uniform's "dreaming" macho, professionalism!
What we try to tell you is that is not fair to be in a bus with 180 pax and fly approx 90 h x month taking home something like Mc Donalds wage.
Your test above....well this is different story and really nice people, they understand the market, their profession, and they achieving their dream step by step.
And taking 9 euros, like you said, enjoying and having fun with some multi engine, or single engine pistons in a challenging places and flying conditions is something that you should dream about , believe me!
Responsibility is different, obbligation are different, the aircraft is different, everything is different so I think it shouldn't so hard to understand.
The same is not for WIzz for example!
Proper salary....well I can't tell how much is good or bad, depends always!
Check in the salary range and you'll find that normally you should take minimum 2 times the Wizz salary in other companies.
If Airlines Companies will always find people willing to take less and less, we soon reach a point where we will do the same as Chinese people are doing from different years nowadays in other fields= to destabilize the market. And this is what is actually happening in these years.
But....this is my Idea, this is my way to be a Pilot, to be called so and to be known as Pilot with respect!