PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2015, 07:08
PropDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am in this forum just a couple of weeks and i am starting to get the feeling here...

So let me get this straight...

If you are 19-25 , just finished a flight school in the balkans-East EU or just an EASA school (not ctc-oxford-cae-nasa...) and there is an airline that with an extra 11.900 (thats what i paid for my FI) will give you the bus , a salary 3 times or even more the basic salary of the country that you will be stationed :

List of European countries by average wage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage

and

the possibility in 3 to 5 years ( just when you are 30 or less) to apply to ANY airline in the world that you like...your advice is to say no?

And do what? protest in forums about the conditions so that wizz management will change them? If you don't work hard in your early career years when will you work hard?But i can understand that we are all from different backgrounds and everybody have different opinions, but please can you give me your alternative? Ryanair ?Even if the check your CV , in my case they didn't , 36000 Euros no pay during training(if i am not mistaken) and an average salary of 2500 but you have to live in Italy-UK or ''western'' EU? Same deal if you ask me. Volotea? pay 26000 for a dead T/R and worst salary than wizz(thats p2f for me)? What other deals are out there ?

Last edited by PropDude; 15th Feb 2015 at 07:24.