PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2015, 15:40
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easyJet and Carolyn McCall have just risen even higher in my view than they already were. Most of the points in the document seem valid as general points and not just looked at from their perspective, and are clearly expressed. Kudos!

I had to laugh inwardly this morning at the pettiness of some people. I was on an easyJet flight and had booked seat 2A as the one I normally have, 1F, was not available when I booked. When boarding was completed it was unoccupied so I asked a member if the crew if I could move, adding that I was an EZY+ card holder. He asked to see my card, correctly so, and confirmed that I could have the seat.

The woman in 2C then asked if she could move to the front row and the FA asked her if she was an EZY+ card holder, at which she kicked up a fuss and said 'if the seat's free it's free for anyone', and why could 'he' (i.e. me!) move and not her. He very pleasantly and clearly explained that they were chargeable seats at which she just become more and more angry ........

The FA handled the situation extremely professionally but had to tell her that if she didn't stop swearing she would be disembarked.