PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Illuminati/Do not Fly EK Websites
Old 28th Jan 2015, 19:22
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pardon me for butting in your usual spat with Harry but when have we ever not been paid for sick or vacation? I rarely am sick but when I have been signed off, on one occasion for almost 3 months, I got my full basic salary. I didn't even get a ****ty letter from the CP either. As for leave, almost every year I get to use my full 42 days, some years more if I haven't used my allocation from the previous year and each year I still get the same salary. The only thing I don't get paid is my flight pay but heh, pal, guess what.....I'm not flying. As for the command issue, throughout my time here it's always been around the 3-4 years, with the A380 guys being longer around 6 max. If as many pilots leave as is constantly hinted at, that rate will remain unchanged.

So AC, before you get you knickers in a twist again, why don't you just calm down and try for once to post something factual, rather than heavily biased with raw emotion. Better still, get off PPRune and spend the time applying for all those US majors you so desperately aspire to work for. Some of your posts are embarrassing.

P.S How was the training college on Monday?